Welcome to Rachel's Awesome Wholesome Rantings! (RAWR)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Where in the world did summer go?!

SO. there are only 13 days until school starts. i'm starting to wonder where the time went. and how im supposed to get my summer reading done with 13 days left and a book and a half to read/annotate/respond to. band has already started, we even have some songs memorized?! it's all going way too quick!

I'm also making a scrapbook of all my band stuff (it's starting to accumulate) and trying to find time to hang with friends before school, i'm just a busy girl! i also have to find a way to get my pictures of my jewelry on here. so thats my plans for the next 2 weeks. 

read.
band.
scrapbook.
jewelry sales.
hang with friends.
work.

if i'm not doing one of those things i am probably sleeping or eating.

ttfn, ta ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment