Welcome to Rachel's Awesome Wholesome Rantings! (RAWR)

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So long, 2010

So its the end of this year. Frankly, i say good riddance. it was fun, but im happy its over. So much has happened...this year i was in love, had my first breakup, fell out of love, lost friends, gained friends, doubted myself a whole lot more, became a whole lot stronger, and decided who i am. if thats not a full year i dunno what is ;)

Now. for my new years resolutions of 2011:

1. Lose the weight i gained freshman and sophomore year (cliche right?)
2. try to stop caring so much about what other people think of me
3. stop trying to find love. it can find me now.
4. less facebook, more textbooks
5. Live life, have fun with friends, most of them are graduating this year anyway

Probably the most important thing on that list is i need to stop trying to find love. What i mean is, no more looking for guys. If a guy wants me, he can come find me, i am DONE with liking people who arent gonna look my way. im putting my love in a better place. Im putting some of it into myself. i havent liked my body in a while, i need to start loving myself in my own skin before i can even think of a relationship. More importantly im going to start pouring my love into someone who really would appreciate it. I just signed up to sponser Tesline, a 7-year-old girl in Ghana whos comunity is affected by AIDS. This little girl deals with a heck of a lot more than i do, and she deserves someone to be there for her. thats my main concern for 2011

Happy new year, stick with those resolutions

peace and love,

rachel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment